Our client, an international company based in Wallon Brabant is currently looking for an Internal Auditor (No compliance, very close to the Business).
Participates to the definition of the yearly audit plan:
- Actively contributes in the yearly risk assessment leading to the definition of the following year audit plan.
• Perform internal audit missions:
- Autonomously performs internal audit field reviews according to :
- Yearly audit plan
- Senior management requests
- Audit Committee’s demands
In compliance with Internal Audit Standards
• Ad hoc support:
- Supports the Group affiliates regarding internal control and organizational projects.
- Supports and works with other functions throughout the Company on various development projects and ad-hoc request as they arise
Audit activity evolution:
- Proactively contributes, by innovative ideas, in the effort to continuously improve the in-house internal audit methodology
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Acquiring a good understanding of the business areas under review and the risks associated with those in order to develop an effective risk based Audit approach;
- Working closely with the Head of Group Internal Audit at the development of a global risk assessment process;
- Applying the Audit methodology consistently to all engagement;
- Contributing with innovative ideas to the continuous improvement of the Internal Audit Methodology;
- Performing various Audit procedures to assess the following, as they relate to the business areas under review: adequacy of Internal control environment, efficiency/effectiveness of business processes, accuracy
- University degree or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Audit (among one of Big 4) and looking to make your first move into an in-house;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral, other European languages are a plus;
- Foreign language skills and experience living or working abroad is a plus but not require;
- Strong ethical values;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Persistent/tenacity (willing to do the last miles);
- Potential to develop.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.