Our client, an international company based in Walloon Brabant is currently looking for a Financial Analyst.
Reporting into the Deputy Controller, the new Financial Analyst will be located in the headquarters in Walloon Brabant. He will assist the Finance Manager and Deputy Controller in the management of the financial statements, IT and internal control tools of the division.
The key tasks and responsibilities of the Financial Analyst will be:
- having a direct relationship with all subsidiaries in the perimeter, to manage all reporting, budget at division level including the maintenance of the excel reporting files and of the Magnitude database used to consolidate the reporting,
- to ensure the follow-up and the reporting of the branch Corporate Costs. -Maintain the transfer prices documentation for those costs.
- to ensure the follow-up of the branch transversal reportings (overheads, capex),
- to assist the subsidiaries of the branch perimeter for tasks requesting competencies that are not available at local level (tax studies, standard costs calculations, I.T projects, strategic studies, internal control, working capital management…),
- to manage directly the reporting and the budget for areas not directly covered by a Country Controller.
- First experience in a finance function (control or audit or M&A),
- Degree in finance, business or engineering,
- Fluent in English,
- First experience in using business intelligence tools (Business Object, Hyperion, Magnitude) or ERP systems (IFS, SAP) would be a plus.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.