Our client, an international company based in Brussels is currently looking for a Financial Controller.
Reporting directly to the Controlling Manager, your main responsibilities will be to :
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Prepare the monthly financial report of the company
- Provide monthly information to the department owners & project owners
- Support the budget and forecast exercises
- Prepare detailed costs and revenue analysis
- Help in developing P&L by business lines
- Contribute in implementing the new budget structure and its follow up with actual
- Help in standardizing the definition of the company KPI’s across it
- Ensure correctness of the KPI’s as defined and follow their monthly evolution
The successful candidate has a Master/Bachelor in Finance & Accounting or a university degree in economics with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar controlling function
A good knowledge of the Agresso ERP and IFRS is a plus
A good knowledge of English, French and Dutch is required
Experience in the Telecom sector is an asset
The ideal candidate is accurate, dynamic and target driven. He/she is a strong communicator and can push his ideas throughout the organization. He/she is a good a team player who can work in an independent manner.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.