Our client, an international company based in Brussels is currently looking for a Financial Controller.
Reporting directly to the Controlling Manager, your main responsibilities will be to :
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Prepare the monthly financial report of the company
- Provide monthly information to the department owners & project owners
- Support the budget and forecast exercises
- Prepare detailed costs and revenue analysis
- Help in developing P&L by business lines
- Contribute in implementing the new budget structure and its follow up with actual
- Help in standardizing the definition of the company KPI’s across it
- Ensure correctness of the KPI’s as defined and follow their monthly evolution
The successful candidate has a Master/Bachelor in Finance & Accounting or a university degree in economics with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar controlling function
A good knowledge of the Agresso ERP and IFRS is a plus
A good knowledge of English, French and Dutch is required
Experience in the Telecom sector is an asset
The ideal candidate is accurate, dynamic and target driven. He/she is a strong communicator and can push his ideas throughout the organization. He/she is a good a team player who can work in an independent manner.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
Submit your CV and one of our specialized consultants will then directly contact you to discuss potential job opportunities.