Our client, an international company based in Waterloo is currently looking for a Business Analyst.
- Assist the Controller in the production of weekly and monthly reporting, as well as analyses on financial level.
- Assist the Credit & Treasury Manager for the customer credit collection and for the daily management of the Treasury
1. Monthly & weekly sales & stock reporting
· Update and maintain the datawarehouse and Business Intelligence portal within agreed deadlines
· Prepare and report weekly and monthly sales and stock figures to the Kwintet Group within deadlines set up by the Group
· Prepare the monthly sales analysis per geographical market and product range
2. Monthly financial reporting
· Prepare and analyze the monthly financial reports, within deadlines: P&L, Balance sheet, margin analysis, comments
· Prepare and analyze monthly reports on expenses: logistics, marketing & communication expenses, operating expenses
· Reconcile intercompany balances
· Analyze variances versus forecast
· Report figures to the Kwintet Group
3. Forecasting & Budgeting
- Assist the controller in the budgeting process.
· Processing of daily bank transactions
· Production and recording of bank statements (Isabel)
· Preparation of the daily cash position (accounting-wise)
· Preparation of cheques and bills statements
5. Credit Control
· Processing of daily Accounts receivable
· Update of trade receivables bookings
· Maintenance and update of the customer permanent data
· Daily reporting of customer movements and customer position
· Control of overdue and customer credit lines
- Master degree in Business or finance
- Strong financial & business acumen.
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (esp. Excel), ERP systems,...
- Minimum 2 years experience required (controlling/ext audit,...)
- Languages: English necessary. Ability to speak a second language considered as plus.
- Creative & good analytical skills
- Flexible and autonomous
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.