Financial Sales Analys
Our client, an international company based in Brussels is currently looking, to reinforce its financial department, for a Financial sales Analyst.
- Reporting to the Sales Controller Leader, the Financial Analyst will be actively working with the Regional sales directors to monitor and drive the sales and channel expansion growth within ESA. She /he will assist the Regional controller Leader and the Regional Sales Directors in the preparation of the monthly forecasts.
She/He will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Lead the development of the annual operating plan by compiling the P&L and Balance Sheet by Business Unit. Develop schedule to ensure collection of supporting detail including revenues & standard margins, operating costs, R&D and SG&A departmental spending.
- Support the Business Unit Leader in the development of the Long Range Plan. Calculate various financial scenarios to determine the impact on profitability, cash flow, and return on investment. Validate accuracy of financial impact of new products and strategic marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate the BU forecast process, support and coordinate the BU monthly closing process including the and monthly business results analysis
- Master degree in Business or finance
- Strong financial & business acumen.
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (esp. Excel & Access), ERP systems,...
- Minimum 2 years experience required (controlling, external/internal audit,..)
- Languages: English necessary. Ability to speak a second language considered as plus.
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Flexible and autonomous
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.