Assistant Finance Manager - Work Life Balance - Telecom
Our client, active in the Telecom sector is today Looking for an Assistant Finance Manager for their headquarter based in Brussels.
Are you ready for a great new challenge in a company who offers you multiple and enriching development propects in finance and accounting ?
Don't miss THE opportunity of your career !
- You will maintain accounts from A to Z for different holding companies
- You will prepare monthly VAT returns and withholding tax formalities
- You will assist in the preparation of the annual accounts
- You will analyse special accounting entries
- You will produce monthly reporting to the HQ.,
- You will report & comment about the budget actual major differences,
- Monthly and yearly National Bank reporting,
- Monthly reconciliation IFRS – local GAAP
- You will prepare monthly cash requirements / drawdown notices
- You will assist with bi-yearly forecasting exercise and the yearly budget
- You will prepare the annual tax returns
- You will update of the tax transfer pricing reporting
- Other interesting tasks as ad hoc projects ( e.g. liquidations, mergers, start-ups, tax analysis, optimisation IT-systems) & analysing impact and set-up of new accounting rules in IFRS
- Bilingual French/English
- Bachelor in Accounting
- In depth of all round accounting and the international financial reporting standards
- General understanding of taxation
- IT skills mainly excel
- Communication skills with diplomacy & quality reflex
- Excellent presentation : You'll interact with professionals, experts, supervisors and You'll participate to platforms
- Permanent contract
- An attractive salary with all benefits (company car, allowances, etc.)
- You will be part of a dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development
- Worklife balance
- Fascinating work in one of the world’s leading telecommunication operators & an international holding company
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
Submit your CV and one of our specialized consultants will then directly contact you to discuss potential job opportunities.