Assistant Finance Manager - Work Life Balance - Telecom
Our client, active in the Telecom sector is today Looking for an Assistant Finance Manager for their headquarter based in Brussels.
Are you ready for a great new challenge in a company who offers you multiple and enriching development propects in finance and accounting ?
Don't miss THE opportunity of your career !
- You will maintain accounts from A to Z for different holding companies
- You will prepare monthly VAT returns and withholding tax formalities
- You will assist in the preparation of the annual accounts
- You will analyse special accounting entries
- You will produce monthly reporting to the HQ.,
- You will report & comment about the budget actual major differences,
- Monthly and yearly National Bank reporting,
- Monthly reconciliation IFRS – local GAAP
- You will prepare monthly cash requirements / drawdown notices
- You will assist with bi-yearly forecasting exercise and the yearly budget
- You will prepare the annual tax returns
- You will update of the tax transfer pricing reporting
- Other interesting tasks as ad hoc projects ( e.g. liquidations, mergers, start-ups, tax analysis, optimisation IT-systems) & analysing impact and set-up of new accounting rules in IFRS
- Bilingual French/English
- Bachelor in Accounting
- In depth of all round accounting and the international financial reporting standards
- General understanding of taxation
- IT skills mainly excel
- Communication skills with diplomacy & quality reflex
- Excellent presentation : You'll interact with professionals, experts, supervisors and You'll participate to platforms
- Permanent contract
- An attractive salary with all benefits (company car, allowances, etc.)
- You will be part of a dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development
- Worklife balance
- Fascinating work in one of the world’s leading telecommunication operators & an international holding company
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.