Our client, an european company based in Brussels, is currently looking for a Business Controller.
Reporting to the Group Controller, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance in the preparation of monthly group reporting to management and board (dashboards, KPI's, projects performance analysis) and analysis of deviations between actual and budget on monthly basis;
- Follow up of ongoing projects: in charge of costing, budgeting and forecasting per project; ensuring the proper projects' progress and preparing proactive or corrective solutions when appropriate;
- Providing variance analysis and business analytics for the management team as well as the Chief Financial Officer throughout forecasting, closing and reporting cycles.
- University degree in economics, business or finance;
- Minimum 2-5 years in an international auditing firm ;
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
Submit your CV and one of our specialized consultants will then directly contact you to discuss potential job opportunities.