Our client, an european company based in Brussels, is currently looking for a Business Controller.
Reporting to the Group Controller, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance in the preparation of monthly group reporting to management and board (dashboards, KPI's, projects performance analysis) and analysis of deviations between actual and budget on monthly basis;
- Follow up of ongoing projects: in charge of costing, budgeting and forecasting per project; ensuring the proper projects' progress and preparing proactive or corrective solutions when appropriate;
- Providing variance analysis and business analytics for the management team as well as the Chief Financial Officer throughout forecasting, closing and reporting cycles.
- University degree in economics, business or finance;
- Minimum 2-5 years in an international auditing firm ;
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.