Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst
Our client, an international company based in Brussels is currently looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst.
The M&A Analyst will report directly to the Director Mergers & Acquisitions.
She/He will manage the following responsibilities:
- Support development team in targeting and valuation process of diagnostic laboratories through Europe;
- Analyse financing structure of the acquisition terms;
- Support strategic planning of new acquisition or existing/new markets and activities through Europe;
- Present all investments to internal investment committees and strategic committees;
- Provide necessary information related to new acquisitions for the audit of consolidated financial statements and reporting packages;
- Support internal or external resources for new or existing financing sources.
- University degree in economics, business or finance (MBA is a plus);
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial analysis and/or transaction support and/or external audit
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Strong business orientation;
- Strong communication and influencing skills,
- Internationally minded, stress resistant and flexible
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
Submit your CV and one of our specialized consultants will then directly contact you to discuss potential job opportunities.