Financial Controller - Strategic Vision
Our client is an international company active in the service sector.
They are looking for a Financial Controller reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
- Develop and implement commercial decision support for the business units in Belgium
- Be Responsible for financial planning, budget, long- and short term forecasting reporting
- Member of the commercial controlling team (6), supplying the required financial data and analysis and participate in building controlling team to become as proactive as possible
- Provide sales support to the Belgian Sales team on vision and objectives
- Strategic vision and follow-up of management information system (datawarehouse) and financial planning system
- Guide and educate marketing and sales people in financial analytical thinking
- Participate in the monthly closing process
- University or similar qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in Audit/controlling
- Fluent English & French, good Dutch
- Understanding of accounting system, budget process, planning and control systems
- Able to see the global view - big scope of the business
- Excellent computer/system skills, especially Excel
- Bright and effective presentation skills on complex matters
- Diplomatic, Humble (supply chain/commercial/pure finance)
- Analytical strength
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.