Reporting directly to the Director of Finance Control, and collaborating with a Controller, he/she will be responsible for:
- Support the preparation of a 3>1 plan, as well as strategic budgets and forecasts;
- Follow up the cross charges and management allocation, together with the operational teams;
- Prepare the calendarisation process;
- Establish entity plans determining intercompany and corporate items for balance sheet & P&L accounts;
- Prepare regular reports outlining major variances (i.e. profit & loss, overheads, working capital, selling field, samples, headcount,…) for the general management & Area Managers;
- Give support and answer to all business requests;
- Assist in the financial aspects of projects requiring IR developments, i.e. SAP, software answers & data warehouses;
- Assist in various local projects, to represent to the finance department.
- University degree in applied economics;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, financial analysis or external audit BIG 4;
- Fluent in English- very good knowledge of French and/or Dutch;
- Strong finance background and excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Good communication skills, confidentiality, team orientation;
- Good oral & written communication skills;
- Analytical tools knowledge through education, training, experience;
- High energy, self-starter;
- Analytical ability, problem solving oriented;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Computer literacy;
- Independent & flexible working style.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
Submit your CV and one of our specialized consultants will then directly contact you to discuss potential job opportunities.