Our client, is a global healthcare company that, through its subsidiaries, assists healthcare professionals and their patients with treatment of complex medical conditions.
For the office located in Brussels, they are currently looking for a (m/f) Business Analyst Belux.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, you will have following responsibilities:
- support the Finance Manager in monitoring and analyzing the performance;
- partnering with the local BUD in providing value adding and forward-looking financial analyses on the business;
- will be the key local coordinator in the planning and forecasting processes specifically for Hospital care division.
- Monthly close activities for Hospital Care;
- Monthly and periodic performance analysis and KPI tracking plus specific reporting such as Pmix reporting & expenses tracking for the HC division;
- Monthly tracking and follow up of the HC volume discounts;
- Coordination and management of local planning and forecasting processes in full alignment with the Finance Manager and regional requirements;
- Provide the local management with key required periodic reporting package;
- Support the Finance Manager in expenses tracking and forecasting as expert in HC;
- Support the Finance Manager in implementation of expenses policies (grants, T&E, …);
- University degree in applied economics;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, financial analysis or external audit BIG 4;
- Fluent in English- very good knowledge of French and/or Dutch;
- Strong finance background and excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Good communication skills, confidentiality, team orientation;
- Good oral & written communication skills;
- Analytical tools knowledge through education, training, experience;
- High energy, self-starter;
- Analytical ability, problem solving oriented;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Computer literacy;
- Independent & flexible working style.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.