Reporting directly to the Director of Finance Control, and collaborating with a Controller, he/she will be responsible for:
- Support the preparation of a 3>1 plan, as well as strategic budgets and forecasts;
- Follow up the cross charges and management allocation, together with the operational teams;
- Prepare the calendarisation process;
- Establish entity plans determining intercompany and corporate items for balance sheet & P&L accounts;
- Prepare regular reports outlining major variances (i.e. profit & loss, overheads, working capital, selling field, samples, headcount,…) for the general management & Area Managers;
- Give support and answer to all business requests;
- Assist in the financial aspects of projects requiring IR developments, i.e. SAP, software answers & data warehouses;
- Assist in various local projects, to represent to the finance department.
- University degree in applied economics;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, financial analysis or external audit BIG 4;
- Fluent in English- very good knowledge of French and/or Dutch;
- Strong finance background and excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Good communication skills, confidentiality, team orientation;
- Good oral & written communication skills;
- Analytical tools knowledge through education, training, experience;
- High energy, self-starter;
- Analytical ability, problem solving oriented;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Computer literacy;
- Independent & flexible working style.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.