Senior Internal Auditor
Our client, an international company based in Brussels is currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor.
The Senior Internal Auditor is in charge of reviewing the different entities of the Group (mainly in Europe) & will report directly to the Group Internal Audit Manager.
She/He will have to identify, propose solutions to improve financial processes and procedures & build a close partnership with the different entities.
She/He will manage a team of 1 person and have the following responsibilities:
- Detect issues in internal control and suggest ways to improve them;
- Interact both internally and externally at different levels of the organization with External Audit, Operations, Finance, IT, and other cross-functional teams, gaining cooperation and commitment through exercise of influencing skills;
- Establish the tools needed for accomplishing internal controls and self-assessment, in-line with the group internal audit directives;
- Make ad-hoc studies to support the finance function (business plans, specific KPIs, transfer pricing and tax issues);
- Be responsible for coordinating the testing and remediation of these controls on an ongoing basis.
- 3 to 6 years ideally in external audit in a big 4/financial analyzes;
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Highly organised, hands-on minded and numerate, attention to details,
- Capacity to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation;
- Ready to travel 20% of his/her time
- Ability to handle change in fast growing company
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.