Strategy Consultant (Ref: 1005)
Our client is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy with more than 4.000 consultants working worldwide. They partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
A majority of their clients rank among the Fortune 500 across the world. They also work with a number of medium-sized public and privately held companies, and non-profit organizations.
For their Brussels office, they are currently looking for talented professionals (m/f) for Consultant positions.
Our client offers the opportunity to work in a highly dynamic environment, across a variety of industries, ranging from industrial goods to financial services, energy, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, telecom etc.
As a consultant, you will work closely with client teams to develop innovative strategies that lead to competitive advantage. Your role will involve to
- Analyze complex data , develop business models
- Set up the strategic direction for the client
- Conceptualize and communicate your findings and recommendations to your team and client;
- Propose ways to implement them
- Be instrumental in building strong client relationships;
- You hold a Master degree - of any orientation (business, engineering, law, applied sciences, physics, mathematics, medicine) completed in due time with excellent academic records;
- You have between 4-8 years of professional experience with demonstrated impact in your industry;
- You are fluent in English and master Dutch and/or French;
- You have an excellent written & verbal communication;
- You have an analytical & conceptual mindset, with strong quantitative skills;
- You have the curiosity and drive to find creative solutions;
- You are persistent and committed to client success
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.