Senior Consolidation Analyst
Our client, an international company based in Brussels, is currently looking for a Senior Consolidation Analyst.
Provide timely and accurate group’s monthly consolidated figures of the Group, and support internal customers in order to provide the financial information in compliance with accounting and financial policies, systems, and
She/He will manage the following responsibilities:
- Implement Group Consolidation tools in order to ensure financial reporting process runs according to plan and an early warning of risks with proposed action to eliminate risk;
- Perform the monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidation process in order to provide accurate and timely group’s monthly consolidated figures, and resolution of group consolidation issues;
- Create and maintain reports as well as quarterly compliance work in order to provide specialized or general analysis support and inform the management on the performance and help them to take the right actions in view to achieve Group’s goals;
- Provide training, advice and support to the local business on the Consolidation areas in order to inform and help them on the activities;
- Act as the contact person regarding consolidation matters for external auditors in order to provide them with the relevant information;
- Review Consolidation processes, procedures and systems in order to get optimized group results and ensure a better quality control.
- University degree in economics, business or finance;
- Minimum 5-10 years in an international auditing firm ideally combined with an experience in consolidation;
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Able to work towards deadlines;
- Disciplined and organized.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.