Our client, an international company based in Brussels is currently looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst.
The M&A Analyst will report directly to the Director Mergers & Acquisitions.
She/He will manage the following responsibilities:
- Support development team in targeting and valuation process of diagnostic laboratories through Europe;
- Analyse financing structure of the acquisition terms;
- Support strategic planning of new acquisition or existing/new markets and activities through Europe;
- Present all investments to internal investment committees and strategic committees;
- Provide necessary information related to new acquisitions for the audit of consolidated financial statements and reporting packages;
- Support internal or external resources for new or existing financing sources.
- University degree in economics, business or finance (MBA is a plus);
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial analysis and/or transaction support and/or external audit
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Strong business orientation;
- Strong communication and influencing skills,
- Internationally minded, stress resistant and flexible
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.