Our client active in the automotive sector in Brussels is looking for a Financial Consolidation Manager.
The Financial Reporting & Consolidation Manager is responsible for the compilation and reporting of the consolidated financial statements of our client. This includes preparation of the monthly internal reporting packages for management and the legal reporting of client's results to the holding team of the Group.
- Preparation of monthly and half-yearly financial package for Executive and Corporate Management. Compile and maintain supporting schedules related to reporting (including consolidated income statement, balance sheet, equity reconciliation, cash flow statement, tax proof & appendices)
- Liaison with accounting and tax departments, as well as internal and external auditors.
- Preparation of consolidated figures for budget, forecast & long term planning processes
- Ability to take full ownership of projects and drive them through to completion.
- Work on the synergy between accounting and operating initiatives to achieve the company's objectives (standardization & harmonization of valuation rules, chart of accounts, analytical reporting structure – scope extension – …).
- Perform on a proactive basis dedicated analysis to ensure IFRS & local GAAP compliance throughout the consolidation scope.
- Perform variance and financial analysis of results at the consolidated level as well as by location. Analyse consolidated and divisional financial results, including operating results, balance sheet fluctuations and cash flow.
- Provide with high quality pre- analysis to facilitate business control function.
- Support Head of Tax & Financial Reporting in ad hoc projects and analyses.
- Organize SPOC between business control & finance teams
- Partnering with accounting & business control teams in order to ensure proper closing
- Broadcast best practices in terms of accounting & reporting through organization
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance functions with ability to work with multiple ERP and financial reporting systems;
- Experience with financial consolidation of international entities;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Thorough working knowledge and understanding of financial reporting requirements under IFRS & Belgian GAAP.
- Team player, ability to work with decentralized teams in a supportive way
- Manage a team of 1 up to 3 people
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.