Business Analyst (Ref: 1032)
Our client, an international company based in Brussels is currently looking, to reinforce its financial department, for a Business Analyst.
- Reporting to the FP&A Leader, the Financial Business Analyst will be actively working with the Business Unit to monitor and drive the business profitability, return on investment, cash flow performances. He /she will assist the FP&A Leader and the Business Director during the preparation of the monthly forecasts, AOP and Long Range Strategic Planning.
The role requires excellent business acumen and the ability to work with sales, marketing and operations
She/He will be responsible for the following tasks:
· • Lead the development of the annual operating plan by compiling the P&L and Balance Sheet by Business Unit. Develop schedule to ensure collection of supporting detail including revenues & standard margins, operating costs, R&D and SG&A departmental spending.
•Support the Business Unit Leader in the development of the Long Range Plan. Calculate various financial scenarios to determine the impact on profitability, cash flow, and return on investment. Validate accuracy of financial impact of new products and strategic marketing initiatives.
•Coordinate the BU forecast process, support and coordinate the BU monthly closing process including the and monthly business results analysis (MOR and QOR) operational control systems and transaction records in order to objectively verify the accurate, efficient and effective conduct of specific tasks and transactions
- Master degree in Business or finance
- Strong financial & business acumen.
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (esp. Excel & Access), ERP systems,...
- Minimum 5 years experience required
- Languages: English necessary. Ability to speak a second language considered as plus.
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Flexible and autonomous
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.