Our client, an international company based in Wallon Brabant is currently looking for a Deputy Controller.
- Direct relationship with all branch subsidiaries, assist the Finance Manager for all reporting, budget and legal consolidation tasks at division level, including maintenance of Excel reporting files and Magnitude database used for consolidation.
- Assist the subsidiaries for tasks where competencies are not locally available (tax studies, standard costs calculations, IT Projects, internal control, working capital management, …)
- Ensure the follow up of PPE Corporate costs
- Acting as Country controller to ensure financial control of the Greek and Turkish subsidiaries, supervising contractors in charge of bookkeeping for the Turkish subsidiary.
- Degree in Finance, business or engineering
- Min 3 years experience in a finance function (control, audit or M&A)
- First experience in using business intelligence tools or ERP systems is a plus
- Fluent in English – French is a plus
- Travel involved
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.