Our client, an international company based in Brussels is currently looking for an Accounting Manager.
Organizing, supervising and managing of the general accounting, the accounts receivables, the accounts payables as well as the analytical accounting. You are responsible for the legal, tax and accounting obligations.
You will be reporting to the CFO together with your other colleagues line Managers (Procurement, HR, controlling, facility, billing)
- Supervision and Coaching of the accounting team (4 people);
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of the accounts in accordance with Belgian GAAP;
- Help in improving and performing the monthly billing process
- First point of contact with banks, auditors and other legal institutions
- Ensure the timely preparation of VAT and tax declaration; follow up of the cash planning,…
- Prepare and support the yearly audit;
- Propose and implement actions to simplify and optimize the accounting processes, support the current process reorganization;
- Liaise with the other departments in the F&A organization and especially procurement, billing and accounting
The successful candidate has a Bachelor or Master in Finance & Accounting with a Minimum of 8 years experience whereof 3 years in managing an accounting team
A good knowledge of English, French and Dutch is required.
Knowledge in Belgian accountancy and tax compliance. IFRS knowledge is a plus
The ideal candidate is accurate, dynamic and target driven. He/she is a strong communicator and can push his ideas throughout the organization. He/she is a good people manager and a team player but who can work in an independent manner. The perfect candidate is integer and can take initiatives.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.