Our client is an international company active in the service sector.
They are looking for a Financial Controller reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
- Develop and implement commercial decision support for the business units in Belgium;
- Be Responsible for financial planning, budget, long- and short term forecasting reporting;
- Member of the commercial controlling team (6), supplying the required financial data and analysis and participate in building controlling team to become as proactive as possible;
- Provide sales support to the Belgian Sales team on vision and objectives;
- Strategic vision and follow-up of management information system (datawarehouse) and financial planning system;
- Guide and educate marketing and sales people in financial analytical thinking ;
- Participate in the monthly closing process.
- University or similar qualification;
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in Audit/controlling;
- Fluent English & French, good Dutch;
- Understanding of accounting system, budget process, planning and control systems;
- Able to see the global view - big scope of the business;
- Excellent computer/system skills, especially XL;
- Bright and effective presentation skills on complex matters;
- Diplomatic, Humble (supply chain/commercial/pure finance);
- Analytical strength.
Are you interested and does your profile match with the one mentioned above? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference and the job title. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.